Monday, March 29, 2010

DIET ~DAY 7~ We Made It!

I have a million questions for you. How are you feeling? Are you seeing RESULTS?  Are you proud of yourself? Are you walking tall with a little secret inside you, which is that YOU FEEL GOOD about what you are doing to improve yourself?  That's what this is about.  We as women push ourselves hard, harder than their male counterparts at times check out this study on msnbc.  If you are a guy, God Bless you, I love you too. We all deserve to be proud of ourselves IN OUR SMOKIN' HOT SUMMER DRESSES! (o;

Supplies

Stuff you should have by now
  1. Coffee stuff
  2. Rice Cakes
  3. Almond Butter
  4. White Rice
  5. Chicken Breast
  6. Veggies
New Supplies
  1. Fiber One cereal
  2. Skim Milk
  3. 1/2 Grape Fruit
  4. 5 oz tilapia (Aldi's sells these ind. frozen)
  5. 2 oz Turkey

Sunday Carb day
Meal # 1
Breakfast: 1 cup fiber one, 1 cup skim milk, with
One cup of coffee, same instruction

Meal # 2           (3 hours after)
Snack:  1 no salt rice cake with 1 tbls almond butter

Meal # 3               (3 hours after)
Lunch:  3oz chicken, ¼ cup white rice, ½ cup veggies

Meal # 4             (3 hours after)
Snack:  ½ grapefruit, 2 oz of turkey

Meal # 5            (3 hours after)
Dinner:  5 oz fish (tilapia), ¼ cup white rice, and 2 cups veggies

*** No dessert today***

You should be proud of yourself for kicking this diet and exercise plan.  It's going to pay off. I just know it.  Course, I saw the pics of my mentor. Which blew my mind.  I am not a naturally a person who wishes they could be like other people, but in her case, I am!!!  I admire a woman who sets her mind to something and follows through.  Who do you admire?

No comments:

Post a Comment