Monday, March 29, 2010

My Personal Diet

KK peeps, this diet was specially prepared for me by my Bikini Mentor for me. Which means it may not be suitable for everyone, and this site is NOT suggesting this diet is appropriate for you in particular.  Just like the Slim Fast reads, you should check with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise plan.  My mentor also says to take a good multi-vitamin.  Hopefully she will do some Posts here of her own giving us the low down on being a Fat Girl Down!

That said, here is the skinny on my new diet (thanks again BM, uh-oh, not the best acronym...)

Now, I don't know much, but each day seems to have a specific intake game plan.  That's good, because if I had my way my grazing would include Jelly Beans & Grasshopper Ice Cream.  So, there are phases to it.  Does this mean it's "The Zone" or whatever?  I don't know and I don't care.  What I do know is my back is killing me and I really want to look great in that.... You Remember, Yeah You Do!

Summer Dress..... (everyone say Ahhhhhhh)

It was a little daunting trying to figure out how to manage this diet, I am a mom too so full on dinners are expected around here.  So check out the next posts.  They will be labeled by the day, and headed up with a shopping/cupboard/fridge check list for the items you need to have on hand to survive the diet challenge and meet your hottie goals.  Be certain to read the FAQ post, because there are important details regarding work outs and diet pieces.  Check in on it as I plan on adding to it.

If you are serious about making a real change in your weight, let's hop on board, and give this a try... Together!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment